- Horse Care and Grooming
- Cool-Aid Horse Neck Cover
Cool-Aid Horse Neck Cover
The Coolaid Equine Cooling Neck Wrap is great to help provide cooling through the neck area and chest. Just as in our canine friends, the cooling process is also imperative through the neck and chest of the horse. Either wet it, wring it and shake it for cooling or apply dry to help move any type of moisture away from the neck area. Our adjustable straps allow for the perfect fit.
Measure the length from the poll to the base of the neck and the circumference of the base of the neck. Medium: 30" Length, 58" Chest. Large: 38" Length, 70" Chest.
Coolaid has teamed with Coolcore to bring you the number one cooling products available for your pets. Coolcore’s cooling material innovation has undergone years of lab and field testing and is the first US Company to receive the “Innovative Technology” award from the world-renowned Hohenstein Institute, and the ONLY company globally to receive it for “Cooling Power”. The Hohenstein institute is recognized globally, since 1946, for its market leading testing systems serving the textile industry. Coolcore was awarded the 2015 Best Innovation – Sports and Outdoor Apparel” for its patented line of cooling fabrics, from the ITMA Future Materials Awards.
• Machine washable
• Cooling lasts the lifetime of the product
• Up to 30% cooler than surface temperature
• Any temperature of water can start the cooling process
• Provides wicking
• Award winning technology
• Comfortable fit
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash with cold water before first use with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softeners. Remove immediately. Tumble-dry low. Do not pack wet. Attach straps before washing. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.